Pages

Tuesday, March 08, 2011

About Bangalore 101

Bangalore or "Bengaluru" is one of the famous metropolitans in India. Known mainly for its mild weather and IT industry. It was originally a Garden city and a Pensioner s paradise but all that has been radically changing. Bangalore is emerging to be a vast city and along with these advances new comers and old timers are finding it hard to keep up knowledge about it.

So this blog will bring to you everything to do with Bangalore. Place histories , directions , reviews , personalities , weekend getaways , places to unwind , restaurant choices , events and in general everything that belongs to Bangalore. I have been born and brought up in this city and have witnessed a lot of changes that it has gone through. I believe I can help you find places and things in this city.
This blog is still in its infancy so please bear with me till I fill up as much content as I can . Believe me I will be working hard :)

Also any writers interested in contributing to this blog are most welcome to send thier posts to pkbangalore101@gmail.com.After 2 posts you will be given author status here and we can continue educating Bangaloreans about thier favorite city!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please do tell me what do you think -